Wednesday 24 February 2016

Pancakes Without Baking Powder and Egg


Hey guys! How's everyone doing? I haven't been posting a lot on this "Food Trip" section but I'll try and change that. Soo I've been craving pancakes for a while now and decided i'll make it myself and get the cravings over with.
Now time to start, loo and behold there was no baking powder, as if that was not enough I also found out I was the one that fried the last egg *sigh* but guess what, that didn't stop me! I gathered whatever I could find in the kitchen and voila!


 So below is the recipe for my delicious no egg no baking powder pancakes.

Ingredients:

Flour
Salt
Sugar
Milk
Butter

Directions:
Scoop 3 tablespoons of flour into a bowl, add one teaspoon sugar and a pinch or two of salt and mix. Make a hole in the middle and pour milk mixed with water, add a scoop of butter (scoop with teaspoon o) and mix until smooth.  Heat a lightly greased frying pan over medium heat and pour the batter onto it. Monitor it till it's golden then serve with syrup or honey.   



I know I know it's burnt, try not to burn yours. Buuut looks yummy right? Tastes good too! 
What's your pancake recipe? Would you try mine?  Don't forget to share this exciting recipe with your friends and also follow my blog (just click the blue "join this site" button by the right). Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to share your recipe with me in the comment section!

XO..MM

Let's Connect

Post a Comment

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop