Wednesday 23 March 2016

Gidi Culture Festival || What to Wear



Hey hey people! How are we doing? So I came across this event happening on Saturday "Gidi culture festival" and the first thing I thought was "If I decide to go what am I going to wear?" Yes yes I know this isn't a strange thought for my fellow ladies and some men too so I decided to share some of the outfit ideas I think would be okay for the event.










If you decide to matchy matchy with bae
Oh no I did not forget the guys but plsss you people should wear shirt, don't come and be confusing sisters, thanks and God bless.



What do you guys think and what would you rather wear? Don't forget to leave your comments below and share with your friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

XO..MM
Let's Connect

2 comments

  1. Nice one..heading to the beach this sunday with my hubby and kids..off to the market

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop