Monday 16 May 2016

Helloooo Vegas || Ultimate Vegas Outfit



Hey guys! Monday is about to end and before you know it, it's the weekend! Then it's tgif or vacay time for those of us that prefer to take mini vacations on weekends. Speaking of vacations, so a couple of days ago I was invited to be part of this fun "Ultimate Vegas Outfit" challenge which involves sharing what my day would look like in terms of outfit if I find myself in vegas.
Since I have never been to Vegas, why not plan ahead so I accepted and had no problem fishing out events and things to do as vegas.com has all of that in one place for you! Anyhoo, I planned it in my head like I was actually going on a vacation and came up with this.
Daytime look: Time to experience vegas during the day and I'm off to discover Lake Mead aboard a three-level paddle wheeler. So in my mind, I saw myself in a white wrap dress, two piece swimwear, sunglasses, flats and a bag to match. Then I went to pinterest to get the images in my head to life! This wrap dress is perfect cos I can wrap it all the way or just halfway to show some skin. And why not the lemonade two piece from new look to represent the beyhive. Then pair it with the matching bag and flats from MunaMuoneke and we're good to go.

Night time: This look would be for a show or concert at night, more fun and dinner afterwards. This is my best look out of the two and can you guess why...yasss the flared pants! Flared pants are now trending and gurlll you can't even hate on them cos they make any look classy instantly. So I have a thing for blue you know and I initially wanted to go for plain blue but I saw this stripe number from Topshop and changed my mind. I paired it with a mesh crop top also from Topshop, ankle strap block heels from New Look and this petit yin yang cross body bag from Asos. You might have noticed i'm not a big fan of jewelry but I didn't want a plain look so I added this chunky necklace also from Asos.

Meanwhile, If you're planning a trip to vegas you might want to check out Las Vegas air and Hotel deals for amazing deals!
What do you guys think about the outfits? Have you ever been to vegas? What did you do and what did you wear hehe? I'd like to know so share with me in the comments section. You can also share this post you never know who's planning a trip and needs a little help packing!

Thanks for stopping by!

XO..MM
Let's Connect

Post a Comment

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop