Friday 3 June 2016

MFF || Zoe Kravitz

Hey guys! It's Friday again and today I bring you my MFF, the Divergent beauty Zoe Kravitz. I love her style because of how effortless and appealing it looks. She doesn't seem to do too much with it but it just comes out like bam!
 From the whole dark eyeshadow dreads look, to her street style and her nicely tailored outfit, you definitely can't deny how fashionable she is.  I mean, how many of us can be stylishly fluid is that even correct lol. She can't do no wrong when it comes to fashion and style!




What do you guys think about her style? Are you loving it or nah and who's fashion/style have you been loving lately? Don't forget to follow my blog, subscribe and leave your comments below!

Thanks for stopping by!
XO..MM
Let's Connect

Post a Comment

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop